Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: HOW do they screw up this bad?!?!

1. Senior Member

HOW do they screw up this bad?!?!

Advertisements
    So, DH is in Bahrain for a year. Ok, his pay has FINALLY gotten pretty normal. After 2 months being there, lol. But then, he gets on his LES today and see's his pay is supposed to be $54 for the next payday. Ummmmmm.....WHAT?!?! Yeah, so what apparently happened is, there is this savings program they have for the people over there where they can put up to a certain max of money and get a really good percentage. So we put in the max. Instead of the girl at PSD or whatever doing it correctly, she somehow put it on his account as him paying off a debt he owes to the Navy. Yeah, he has no debt. So, not only did she put it in once, but she did it to where they also took the rest of his pay out for said "debt." Don't ask me how. His LES is so messed up. I look at it every pay period, so I know how to read it and what should and should not be there. Needless to say, he is going in on Sunday, when they open, to figure it out. He kept the recipt. But I am just so worried that the Navy took that money and now not only are we out this pay period. But they took all that money that was SUPPOSED to go to our savings!! It was A LOT. Ugh!!!!! I just hope they can figure it out. I mean, HOW does this even happen?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  2. Banned
    Banned
    hugs, and you know how it happened, human error, but hopefully they can get the money put back soon, but it might take a pay period to get is straight.
  3. Senior Member
    Oh I know, and I get human error. But when it comes to my family and now only having $54 for 2 weeks. PLUS being out thousands of dollars, yeah, it sucks. Luckily we have a savings. But dang...I am very sad today.

4. Senior Member
    I'd be livid. I hope he can get it straightened out without too much hassle.
  5. Senior Member
    We will see. I really really hope they can get it straightened out. But it seems the only way they will put effort in is if you owe them money, not the other way around