Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MyPay- trying to figure out what is on a certain pay check?

1. Regular Member

Help MyPay- trying to figure out what is on a certain pay check?

Advertisements
    Ok so today my husbands pay check was 300$ less than normal. We both have no idea why? Would it be because we are moving into base housing next week on the 27th?

I logged into mypay for the first time to see if I could figure out why it was so little, and I can't find where it would be. I clicked on the LES and it just says how much it was for, not why it was for that amount.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Is there anything about it in the bottom Notes portion? When our check was less, it said something about at the bottom so I went to finance and they explained what it was.
  3. Senior Member

The 15th LES is always a truncated or short version, the full LES will be available 7 days before the next payday then you will be able to see what it is. Not sure if it has anything to do with you moving.
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Is there anything about it in the bottom Notes portion? When our check was less, it said something about at the bottom so I went to finance and they explained what it was.
    It says " IF YOU ARE SEPERATING FROM ACTIVE DUTY WITHIN THE NEXT SIX MONTHS, IT'S TIM
    E TO SET YOUR MANDATORY AIR NATIONAL GUARD OPPORTUNITIES BRIEFING. PLEASE E yahyahblahblah. "

My husbands only been in 4 months so he deff isn't separating. I have no idea
  5. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Navgirl View Post
    The 15th LES is always a truncated or short version, the full LES will be available 7 days before the next payday then you will be able to see what it is. Not sure if it has anything to do with you moving.
    So 7 days from now I will be able to see why it was so little? eeshh...ok well thank you! haha.
  6. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

There could be a million reasons as to why it was less. Have him talk to an admin or psd and they will tell him why.
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by katelouise92 View Post
    So 7 days from now I will be able to see why it was so little? eeshh...ok well thank you! haha.
    Well, 7 days before the actual pay date which is the 31st since Sat is the 1st. So it should be available the 24th, maybe even the 23rd.
  8. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

And $300 seems like it could be a meal deduction. Is he eating at the galley? He could have been over paid and now their taking it back.
  9. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    And $300 seems like it could be a meal deduction. Is he eating at the galley? He could have been over paid and now their taking it back.
    He eats at the DFAC but he has been the past few pay checks so this 300$ was something different. And they airforce did over pay us a few weeks ago for 160$ so I thought they might be taking that back, but it wouldn't be for this much...I don't know :/ It just stinks cause I'm PCS-ing in 6 days! I needed that money to get out there danggit. Ohwell...I guess I'll wait until the full LES comes out.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast