Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: myPay access

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

myPay access

Advertisements
    Good day peeps! Hope y'all are doing well!

My husband is currently in boot camp, and being a new Navy wife, is very clueless about so many things. Anyhow, would you know by any chance how to access myPay? I went to the website and have read the "Guidance for New Users" part. My husband hasn't mentioned anything about it, and I don't want to guess, but would he be automatically enrolled/signed-up on it? The guide said something about an email address, or passwords being mailed. But should we sign-up first online and then receive it? Or should we just wait for it?

Thanks in advance for your response!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by nosaltnsugarpls View Post
    Good day peeps! Hope y'all are doing well!

My husband is currently in boot camp, and being a new Navy wife, is very clueless about so many things. Anyhow, would you know by any chance how to access myPay? I went to the website and have read the "Guidance for New Users" part. My husband hasn't mentioned anything about it, and I don't want to guess, but would he be automatically enrolled/signed-up on it? The guide said something about an email address, or passwords being mailed. But should we sign-up first online and then receive it? Or should we just wait for it?

Thanks in advance for your response!
    to MSOS! When you get a chance, head over to the Newbies forum here: Newbies - Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com and start a thread so we can get to know you better!

As for your question, your husband will be able to register his myPay account once he's received a paycheck and then has access to a computer with his CAC card. Once he's done that, he'll be able to set up a username and password so that his account can be accessed from the web.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnAFWife View Post

As for your question, your husband will be able to register his myPay account once he's received a paycheck and then has access to a computer with his CAC card. Once he's done that, he'll be able to set up a username and password so that his account can be accessed from the web.
    And, he will be able to set you up with a username and password that will allow you to access some parts of the site.