Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: DEERS fiasco

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

DEERS fiasco

Advertisements
    When we went to enroll in DEERS we got "we have a problem: apparently, DH didn't disenroll his ex wife with DEERS, only IPAC luckily we had the decree in my giant folder of papers. I almost killed him on the spot and he knew it. As soon as they said that, he turned and looked at me, shaking and pale, as if he was going to pee himself and throw up at the same time. It was kinda cute. I enjoyed teasing him about it on the way out.

Theeeeeeeeeen: they put me in and again "we have a problem" well, I was born on that damn base but the last time I was at DEERS and got an ID I was like 6 or 7. My dad isn't active anymore and is not a retiree either. I was still in there. They cleared that up with phone calls to the President of the freaking U.S. or God knows who else was on the other line. Then he says "Is the height still correct? 3'1"?"

"No, but you can leave the weight the same..."

BiggyBiggs...the Wifey that makes me go "WoW"
  2. Banned
    Banned
    LOL that's crazy- I guess when a spouse is added they are never completely removed- I was asked- " which one are you Dawn or Debbie" I replied I am dependant number 02 LOL -
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsgirl View Post
    LOL that's crazy- I guess when a spouse is added they are never completely removed- I was asked- " which one are you Dawn or Debbie" I replied I am dependant number 02 LOL -
    he was very careful not to say her name (as if I don't know it).

BiggyBiggs...the Wifey that makes me go "WoW"
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun View Post
    When we went to enroll in DEERS we got "we have a problem: apparently, DH didn't disenroll his ex wife with DEERS, only IPAC luckily we had the decree in my giant folder of papers. I almost killed him on the spot and he knew it. As soon as they said that, he turned and looked at me, shaking and pale, as if he was going to pee himself and throw up at the same time. It was kinda cute. I enjoyed teasing him about it on the way out.

Theeeeeeeeeen: they put me in and again "we have a problem" well, I was born on that damn base but the last time I was at DEERS and got an ID I was like 6 or 7. My dad isn't active anymore and is not a retiree either. I was still in there. They cleared that up with phone calls to the President of the freaking U.S. or God knows who else was on the other line. Then he says "Is the height still correct? 3'1"?"

"No, but you can leave the weight the same..."

Ew to the whole situation, but the bold had me cracking up!

On my way to a healthier me, one mile at a time
  5. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    your last comment is hilarious! I'm glad everything worked out!!