Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: plane

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

plane

Advertisements
    I dont know if this belongs here but i was wondering if anyone knows a way i can get discounted plane tickets or cheap im trying to get my husband home from korea for a visit since he hasnt seen our daughter since her first birthday any advie is wonderful thank
  2. Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure most of the airlines offer a military discount. Call them up and ask! There is also space available flights, with the military. I'm sure someone will know more than me though...
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    thank you sooo much ill look into it
  4. Senior Member
    He can take the patriot express from Osan AB into Seattle and than tickets are much cheaper than taking a commercial flight all the way from Seoul. BUT the pat express is busy the next couple months with people coming and going and he needs to make sure that he has plenty of time to spare just in case. Because while he has priority over just regular people traveling, he does not have priority over those PCS'ing and he will get bumped if need be.

The Patriot Express leaves Korea once a week and arrives once a week. He will have to go to his local military air terminal to get flight info they do not give it on the phone.