Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Airline Tickets

1. Senior Member

Airline Tickets

Advertisements
    Does anybody know which Airlines offer military discount? And if DB buys a ticket, does he have to be the one flying? (I.E, could he buy my ticket?)

TIA
  2. Banned
    Banned
    almost all airlines offer a military discount- but it is usually more expenesive then byuing thier lowest fare.

he can by the ticket - I do it all the time - he will just put the passengers info in instead of his own
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsgirl View Post
    almost all airlines offer a military discount- but it is usually more expenesive then byuing thier lowest fare.

he can by the ticket - I do it all the time - he will just put the passengers info in instead of his own
    Thank you so much
  4. One Man Wolf-Pack
    One Man Wolf-Pack
    Blog Entries
    IDK about military discounts but you should check out Cheap Tickets for College Students and Faculty: Airfare, Rail and Hostel Deals if youre a student anywhere, or he is. SUPER CHEAP! DB bought my ticket to Hawaii last year the week i was leaving (because of his mega procrastination skills) and my ticket was only $500 round trip!!!! All you have to do is verify that you are a student, I registered myself for DB then just gave him my password and whatnot.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleLove View Post
    IDK about military discounts but you should check out Cheap Tickets for College Students and Faculty: Airfare, Rail and Hostel Deals if youre a student anywhere, or he is. SUPER CHEAP! DB bought my ticket to Hawaii last year the week i was leaving (because of his mega procrastination skills) and my ticket was only $500 round trip!!!! All you have to do is verify that you are a student, I registered myself for DB then just gave him my password and whatnot.
    Thanks! I'll check this out right now.