Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: ARMY PAY HELLPPPPP!!!!!!!

1. Senior Member

ARMY PAY HELLPPPPP!!!!!!!

Advertisements
    MY FIANCE IS IN BASIC TRAINING BUT BEFORE TRAINING WHEN DEALING WITH THE RECRUITER WE HAD TO GET A PAPER FILLED OUT WITH OUR BANK INFORMATION ON IT. HE DIDNT TAKE THAT INFORMATION WITH HIM TO BASIC TRAINING BECAUSE WE DID IT AT THE RECRUITING OFFICE. HE JUST TOOK AN ATM CARD. WILL HE STILL BEABLE TO GET PAID THROUGH OUR ACCOUNT OR WILL IT BE THROUGH ANOTHER BANK? ALSO HE LEFT ON MARVH 20,2011 WHEN WILL THE FIRST PAY BE IN ACCOUNT.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by shaquala View Post
    MY FIANCE IS IN BASIC TRAINING BUT BEFORE TRAINING WHEN DEALING WITH THE RECRUITER WE HAD TO GET A PAPER FILLED OUT WITH OUR BANK INFORMATION ON IT. HE DIDNT TAKE THAT INFORMATION WITH HIM TO BASIC TRAINING BECAUSE WE DID IT AT THE RECRUITING OFFICE. HE JUST TOOK AN ATM CARD. WILL HE STILL BEABLE TO GET PAID THROUGH OUR ACCOUNT OR WILL IT BE THROUGH ANOTHER BANK? ALSO HE LEFT ON MARVH 20,2011 WHEN WILL THE FIRST PAY BE IN ACCOUNT.
    Easy on the caps...

If he cannot remember the information and doesn't have access to a computer to set it up he may need to open a new account to get paid. Not the end of the world because he can send you the information for the new account.

As for when to be expected to get paid, it really depends. If they dont screw anything up I think you could see a check on the 1st, but I wouldn't hold your breath, it can take up to 3-4 pay cycles to finally get everything worked out.
  3. Senior Member
    SO IF THATS THE CASE WHY DID WE HAVE TO DO THE PAPERWORK WITH OUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. IT JUST SEEMS POINTLESS IF THEY WEREN'T GOING TO USE IT. SRY ON THE CAPS. DIDNT REALIZE THEY WERE ON SRY. LOL
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaquala View Post
    SO IF THATS THE CASE WHY DID WE HAVE TO DO THE PAPERWORK WITH OUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON IT. IT JUST SEEMS POINTLESS IF THEY WEREN'T GOING TO USE IT. SRY ON THE CAPS. DIDNT REALIZE THEY WERE ON SRY. LOL
    They're still on. They fill out tons of paperwork, maybe it got lost in the shuffle? It can take a while to get paid so I wouldn't expect money for at least a month.
  5. Senior Member
    ok just dont want him to freak out when we gave it to the recruiter already. so its possible that it didnt get lost. Ok thanks ii can stop worrying now. lol
  6. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    lol just remember this.

The military is slow at giving you something but fast at taking it away.

This will help you for the rest of his career. He will get paid!
    Florida girl in a Snowy World
  7. Senior Member
    thanks lol