Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: LES and special pays

1. Senior Member

LES and special pays

Advertisements
    I went on MyPay today because I wanted to check the LES. I want to set up an allotment that deposits the special pays he will be getting from being deployed into our savings account.

From what I gathered, he doesn't get the full detailed LES until the end of the month, correct? Because the one that shows up for this pay period isn't detailed. But the one that is before it is the full one from February.

I don't know if his special pays have kicked in yet, I don't think they have. He will barely have been gone a month next week. I'll have to wait until March's detailed LES is out to see.

My second question is, will those pays be split over both checks? Like how our BAH is split between the 1st and the 15th? And if I set up and allotment, will they be taken out between the two or just off one check?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    It does, you are asking about a mid month "draw."
    He needs to set that up, with a specific amount. It is limited based on his base pay.
    Bonuses and extra pay does take time to get paid initially, but is retroactive. He will get the back payments as well. It can take a month, sometimes more sometimes less.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Also, yes, only the end of month LES shows the full details. All extra payments are reflected on that one.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    He said:"I see a beautiful angel and feel perfection!"
    Blog Entries
    She is right ! The 1st of the month will show all the details and it will show the hazardous pay in there!
    DH:"I never thought I could Love someone the way I love you as much as I love you!"
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tania79 View Post
    She is right ! The 1st of the month will show all the details and it will show the hazardous pay in there!
    [cough cough
    <------ HE is right, thank you
    [cough]
  6. You are here.
    You are here.
    Quote Originally Posted by tania79 View Post
    Yep she is!