Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: not worried about it right now of course, just wondering?

1. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries

not worried about it right now of course, just wondering?

Advertisements
    So hubby leaves the beginning of May for Army boot. I know it can take a while for everything to be set up right and all but how long after him being there should I expect pay to be set up correctly? I know pay days are the 1st and the 15th but I do expect a little time seeing as he is just in boot. When should I expect it all to be ok? How long til I start questioning if something seems off? Thanks for any light that can be shed on this
    Rissa*Rawr is my Wifey as of 1/24/2012
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    If you haven't seen anything by his first week or two of tech school then I would be worried.
    It's pretty common for pay to be fucked up during basic, some people get lucky and it's not others don't see I pay check till the end.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    Lol OK, thank you! I just wanted to make sure I didn't shrug it off to long. Like I said I know it can take a while lol.
    Rissa*Rawr is my Wifey as of 1/24/2012
  4. Banned
    Banned
    the pay periods are technically the 15th and 1st- this is really not important expect for when pay starts, BAH is paid, stopped and started and when you finally get out

there is a date cut off for each pay day- like the 10th and 20th of each month-

changes made to pay will not go into effect for a full month- this is the same for starting pay.

pay and BAH is paid 2 weeks behind- from the 1st to 15th- paid on the 15th and 16-30 (31st) on the 1st.
    BAH is payed the 15th and the balance on the following first- may bah wll be paid 1/2 on may 15th and the balance on june 1st.

most of the time it will not matter if you plan on the 1st and 15th- instead of the 15th and 1st- except in those situations I stated.