Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: TriCare Prime

1. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

TriCare Prime

Advertisements
    Yeah, I still haven't sorted this out and we've been in OK since October.

I do not have an enrollment card, which I believe I need...who would I call for that? And who do I call to find out who my PCM is?

I am trying to look this up myself but I am using my cell phone and it's hard

Thank you to whoever responds!

2. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    I would call Tricare the number for Region South is South Region TRICARE Customer Service: (800) 444-5445.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    As long as you are enrolled in DEERS and have a military ID card you can be seen. Did you ever go to the Tricare office? Right after I got my ID we went to the Tricare office and they printed out a list of PCMs and let me choose one. We live 40 mins from post so I see a civilian doctor but I would imagine it's the same process. Do you have an online account for Tricare? I'm in TX so I have Triwest, and I set up an account on the Triwest website that lets me view claims and such, and it also has a PCM search function, although I cannot use it because it only lists MTF PCMs.

I'd reccomend calling Tricare customer service. Here is the number for Tricare South 1-800-444-5445, and it the website is Humana Military Healthcare Services.
  4. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

did you go into tricare at the base when you moved there? if you did, then they should have sent you a letter saying who you PCM is if you are seeing a Dr onbase (so long as they have the correct address, you should have recieved this by now). you will get a yellow card for that base, but an actual enrollement card, I do not believe you get as your mil dep id card will act as your insurance card if you are seen offbase for anything.

5. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

I did not go in to tricare. Do I have to or can I set up everything over phone and online? I am the worlds worst driver

6. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderWorks View Post
    I did not go in to tricare. Do I have to or can I set up everything over phone and online? I am the worlds worst driver
    DH went in and did it all while he was inprossesing. He tried to do it over the phone, but they told him he had to go in, it may be different for each region though