Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Questions about insurance and mypay

1. Regular Member

Questions about insurance and mypay

Advertisements
    I just received the paperwork in the mail to go get the ID cards, decal for the trucks, and the insurance information. I have two questions. On the paperwork for the insurance, there is only my name as the spouse and my husbands name (He is in the Navy). There was no information about our two kids. Am I suppose to bring the information with me, or will they already have it. He provided all of the information when he signed up (birth certificates, social security cards).

Second question, when or how do I get the access to mypay so I can actually view whats what on the paystubs? Also what information will I need to access this?
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddezine View Post
    I just received the paperwork in the mail to go get the ID cards, decal for the trucks, and the insurance information. I have two questions. On the paperwork for the insurance, there is only my name as the spouse and my husbands name (He is in the Navy). There was no information about our two kids. Am I suppose to bring the information with me, or will they already have it. He provided all of the information when he signed up (birth certificates, social security cards).

Second question, when or how do I get the access to mypay so I can actually view whats what on the paystubs? Also what information will I need to access this?
    I would take the information to be on the safe side. They should have it if he already has y'all in deers but ya just never know.

As for mypay. He has to register and get a username and password. They should have him do that and for you to access it you have to get the information from him.