Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: les not showing up

1. Senior Member

Question les not showing up

Advertisements

I looked today and my hubs les isnt up yet s:.. i know this has been posted before but i was just wondering why that when you move the les doesn't show up sometimes and if we will still get paid?.. i'm guessing we will but ehh you never know haha..

yes we just moved got here to Guam sun sept 5
  2. Regular Member
    I don't have access to dh's LES, he says your not supposed to be able to see that site because it holds classified information. I have no idea, from what I hear most ppl LES doesn't show until days before the pay date

Oh I tried to add you to my aim messenger but it says you have that information private.. can you PM me your screen name on aim?
    ||
  3. Member
    My DH's was up as of yesterday, but he is AF so that may be different.
  4. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Quote Originally Posted by LadiBree View Post
    I don't have access to dh's LES, he says your not supposed to be able to see that site because it holds classified information. I have no idea, from what I hear most ppl LES doesn't show until days before the pay date

Oh I tried to add you to my aim messenger but it says you have that information private.. can you PM me your screen name on aim?

DH is army, and the LES was up last night for us.

To the bolded...your DH can set up something so that you have your own log in and password to view the LES on mypay. I don't think that would be possible if it was classified?

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    DH's was up yesterday. There was once when his wasn't up and he still got paid. It came up at the end of the month.
  6. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin

Uhmmmm NO. There is no classified information on MyPay and if there is there is a HUGE issue that has to be dealt with since MyPay is an UNCLASSIFIED site. He's blowing SMOKE up your posterior! I don't know about special log in's for wives, but I access my husbands with his info whenever I need to, which isn't very often since I don't mess with his paycheck.

To answer the OP, he SHOULD be getting paid but if you aren't comfortable that it is, contact the finance office to double check. The only reason his pay could stop is if he reenlisted and for some reason his new enlistment contract didn't kick in.

"Don't worry about being right,
    just worry about being kind."
    ~Tilly Therber
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Me: California Him: Somewhere over the rainbow
    Our LES isnt showing up yet either But either way, we should still get paid. I can't imagine them not paying us just because the page isnt up online.

I hope its up soon though! Im waiting to see if we got our pay fixed yet!!

He stole my heart, so I stole his last name

Jenni Penni is my buddy
    1/3 of the Triangle with Jenni Penni & sailors_sweetie
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice View Post
    Uhmmmm NO. There is no classified information on MyPay and if there is there is a HUGE issue that has to be dealt with since MyPay is an UNCLASSIFIED site. He's blowing SMOKE up your posterior! I don't know about special log in's for wives, but I access my husbands with his info whenever I need to, which isn't very often since I don't mess with his paycheck.

To answer the OP, he SHOULD be getting paid but if you aren't comfortable that it is, contact the finance office to double check. The only reason his pay could stop is if he reenlisted and for some reason his new enlistment contract didn't kick in.
    thanks i figured we were still getting paid just wasnt sure haha..

Quote Originally Posted by KristenNicole View Post
    Our LES isnt showing up yet either But either way, we should still get paid. I can't imagine them not paying us just because the page isnt up online.

I hope its up soon though! Im waiting to see if we got our pay fixed yet!!
    hope his pay got fixed

i have access cause my hubs gets deployed and doesnt have access so i make sure it is correct..