Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone has to have this answer.....

1. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....

Hello Someone has to have this answer.....

Advertisements
    DH just called from reception tonight and said he enrolled me in DEERS today as well as discussed his pay. My question is:

How do I access mypay and the DEERS website. Does he have to have a password given to him to enter these websites or can I go onto the websites and "create an account" as long as I have his social??

!
  2. ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    DH had to send me my account number and password through a letter, but then I also got a whole packet with you medical stuff and pay information that I had to fill out and send away.. took me FOREVER to figure everything out... good luck hun..

ETA: I also had to go to a nearby post to get my deers card made.
  3. Senior Member
    for mypay they will send him a pin number. I'm not sure about deers though.
  4. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....
    Does the PIN get sent to him at Basic or sent to his home address....where I live?
  5. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....
    Quote Originally Posted by ImJustMe21 View Post
    DH had to send me my account number and password through a letter, but then I also got a whole packet with you medical stuff and pay information that I had to fill out and send away.. took me FOREVER to figure everything out... good luck hun..

Thanks! I kind of figured it wouldn't be as easy as me "signing" us up on the website. I guess I will just wait for the packet of info. I suppose I have no reason to be on the mypay as we wont see a paycheck for 30-45 days.
  6. ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    Quote Originally Posted by JSL8809 View Post
    Thanks! I kind of figured it wouldn't be as easy as me "signing" us up on the website. I guess I will just wait for the packet of info. I suppose I have no reason to be on the mypay as we wont see a paycheck for 30-45 days.
    Right.. just make sure you go and get your DEERS card made, and wait for the packet. As of right now, thats all that you can really do. Then once you get your packet filled out and sent back in, then you can start getting the ball rolling on everything else
  7. It is what it is....
    It is what it is....
    Thanks! Yup, he said they filled out the DEERS form today and should be mailing it by the end of the week (Army time I figure I should have it in like a month ) Then I will take it to the Naval Reserve Base in Green Bay by me to get the ID. I already called and just have to set up an appointment when I get the info.
  8. ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    ARMY WIFE forever his <3
    Quote Originally Posted by JSL8809 View Post
    Thanks! Yup, he said they filled out the DEERS form today and should be mailing it by the end of the week (Army time I figure I should have it in like a month ) Then I will take it to the Naval Reserve Base in Green Bay by me to get the ID. I already called and just have to set up an appointment when I get the info.
    Your welcome!
  9. Senior Member
    The mypay thing he has to set everything up as far as I remember. I am the one that initially did it for DH when it first came around where it was the only way to get money info for the military.

As far as deers, as long as you are enrolled that is all you need to worry about other than once you get the paperwork getting your ID which it appears you have under control.

Than just make sure you are for sure enrolled in tricare and get enrolled in the dental insurance program and you should be good.
  10. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Quote Originally Posted by ImJustMe21 View Post

Your "DEERS" card is actually your Dependent ID card. There really isn't a separate card for DEERS.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast