Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: completely baffled re-LES...

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

completely baffled re-LES...

Advertisements
    hi all, complete newbie here so go easy on me

DH is in the navy and tells me he can't access the current month's LES until the end of the month...around the 22nd ish of the month. is that the way it's supposed to be?

like for example - today is aug 19th. i log into his mypay and all i see is the LES for july. there's an option for the august LES but the page is blank

on his july LES i see his mid month (what he got paid july 15th) and end of month pay (what he got paid aug 1st), and that's it. the only way i know how much he got paid on aug 15th is because i see the amount directly deposited to our checking account...but what gives?!

am i missing something? is this normal? please any help you can provide would be so helpful! he's clueless about this stuff so he's no help!

gracias!!
  2. Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    Livin~Lovin~Laughin
    You only get one LES a month. It shows what his mid and end of month pay will be. He will get a "pay slip" that shows how much was in his mid month deposit but there's no additional break down for the second pay period.

"Don't worry about being right,
    just worry about being kind."
    ~Tilly Therber
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice View Post
    You only get one LES a month. It shows what his mid and end of month pay will be. He will get a "pay slip" that shows how much was in his mid month deposit but there's no additional break down for the second pay period.
    Right, but when does the LES become available? after you get paid? DH got paid mid August, but the LES for August isn't available on his mypay website yet. Is that the way it's supposed to be? One month behind?
  4. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

The LES for August will be available about a week before the end of month, and yes it is normal. they get paid mid Aug and but don't get the LES till after. You will know how much it will be cause unless he has had a pay increase for some reason, it is the same as the month before.