Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Dentist

1. One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.

Dentist

Advertisements
    DH and I have been married for almost a year, I should know this by now but I don't.

DH and I are currently stationed in England. DH got deployed last month and I have come home to stay with my family in Georgia for the duration of the deployment. I have already enrolled myself in Tricare South. I need to get my teeth cleaned, do I just call the clinic to make an appointment? Or does Tricare go through a civilain dentist?

I have only had my teeth cleaned once since we've been married and that was last summer. I had it done on base here in Georgia but it was for a command sponsorship screening so I don't know if it works the same way just for a regular check up.

Help! TIA!
  2. Senior Member
    Do you have the dental insurance? There is a difference and if you don't have the insurance (united concordia I believe it's called) than you will have to pay out of pocket.
  3. One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    I honestly have no idea. Is there anyway for me to find out? I have no idea when I'll be able to get in touch with DH and he probably doesn't know either.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    Heather you have to go through United Concordia. If you haven't signed up already there is a site that you can do so. Usually they require you to put your credit card info in the first time for the first month's payment of $13.00 after that they link it up to your husband's pay. If you search for posts by me, it's in there from like a year ago. You have to find a provider within your area and if you call United Concordia they will give you a list of all providers in which they have a contract with.
    If you cannot get past my size and my exterior, there is no way I'm letting you know how great I am on the inside as bestsellers are not judged by their covers"
    -Me

Back in the Pure Romance Business....visit my page at
    http://michellemcmullen.pureromance.com
    DONE WITH GRAD SCHOOL! TIME TO CELEBRATE! :

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherMo View Post
    I honestly have no idea. Is there anyway for me to find out? I have no idea when I'll be able to get in touch with DH and he probably doesn't know either.
    Do you have access to his Mypay account? If so look on there. There will be an automatic allotment that will say United Concordia. If he did not set things up, than you do not have it and you will have to pay.
  6. One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    Thanks for your help ladies!