Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tummy Tuck??

1. well, Mommy of 7 now! ;)
    well, Mommy of 7 now! ;)

Tummy Tuck??

Advertisements
    ok, I have lost 115 lbs and I have another 24lbs to go til I hit my goal weight. But after 4 pregnancies (one a twin pregnancy) and losing all that weight I have a lot of extra belly, skin. sorry.. may be TMI. but Ive talked to DH and he said he is ok with the expense of having a tummy tuck done for me. Has anyone had one? Im a little nervous about having it done but I think I would feel SO much better about the way I look if I did! TIA.

oh and Im thinking.. while Im having the tummy tuck (if I decide to go through with it) I think I will have the girls lifted too!!!

Navy Wife and Mom to 7 Lil Monkeys
  2. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Tricare will pay for your tummy tuck if you can get your PCM to vouch for you that you need it for muscle reconstruction.. and after multiple pregnancies, I can't see them turning you down! Good luck!

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

3. Always n Forever
    Always n Forever
    yup..tricare will pay..they will also pay for breast augmentation..i had gastric by pass and in 6 months im eligable for both..give it a try..what can it hurt? good luck
  4. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by momto5lilmonkeys View Post
    ok, I have lost 115 lbs and I have another 24lbs to go til I hit my goal weight. But after 4 pregnancies (one a twin pregnancy) and losing all that weight I have a lot of extra belly, skin. sorry.. may be TMI. but Ive talked to DH and he said he is ok with the expense of having a tummy tuck done for me. Has anyone had one? Im a little nervous about having it done but I think I would feel SO much better about the way I look if I did! TIA.

oh and Im thinking.. while Im having the tummy tuck (if I decide to go through with it) I think I will have the girls lifted too!!!
    I haven't had one myself but i defintely plan to after I'm done having kids. My friend had a tummy tuck and breast inplants. Her stomache looks so good.. and she had extra skin from being very heavy her whole life and then having a kid.
  5. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    hmmmmmm i wonder if that would work for me too. LOL although i would think i would need to lose some more weight first.

6. well, Mommy of 7 now! ;)
    well, Mommy of 7 now! ;)
    wow that sounds great! I would love to have a good looking tummy again!

Quote Originally Posted by Caimbrie View Post
    I haven't had one myself but i defintely plan to after I'm done having kids. My friend had a tummy tuck and breast inplants. Her stomache looks so good.. and she had extra skin from being very heavy her whole life and then having a kid.

Navy Wife and Mom to 7 Lil Monkeys
  7. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer
    You should show us before and after pictures. 115 pounds is amazing! Tell me what you did - maybe you'll inspire me. (I was doing so good, then I flaked on the gym again.)
  8. Breezy
    Congrats on the weightloss.
    I definately agree try tricare
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by momto5lilmonkeys View Post

Wow! That is incredible! I am very proud of you. Tell me what you did. I have to lose about 125 lbs. It is very encouraging to hear you did it. I will also probably need a tummy tck cause I had 3 c-sections. Let me know what you find out.
  10. Katiebugg
    I need one! I wonder if they will give one for having a c-section?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast