Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Dont know where to put this...

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Dont know where to put this...

Advertisements
    ok.. I am trying to find Colin and Madison a pediatrician... um, but I dont know what type of tricare they have.. i selected prime but there were no results.. any advice?
    A heart truly in love never loses hope, but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Did you actually sign them up for prime? If not they are on standard..If you want prime then you will need to go in and actually sign them up for it. With standard you have to pay 20% plus co-pays etc. WIth prime you pay nada. STandard you can choose your Dr...like civilian etc with prime you usually see a military Dr etc..
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    ugh no..i didnt do that.. joshua said he could take care of it all but i dunno.. i got a bill from tricare when he was seen at the emergency room saying that it was 71.00 but that it was credited towards the 1000 fiscal year..ugh i so have to read about this stuff..im lost! thanks!
    A heart truly in love never loses hope, but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    You're welcome. Yes it sounds like you are on standard for the kids...Go to the military treatment facility closest to you and find the tricare office and fill out the forms. Or go to http://www.tricare.osd.mil/ to d/l forms and send them in...That will get you on prime..