Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I know who my PCM is but...

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Help I know who my PCM is but...

Advertisements
    Alright so I need to make an appt with my PCM. I know what his/her name is, but I'm not sure how I go about making an appt with my PCM. Is there a number that usually goes directly to them to make the appt? If so, I'm not sure what the number is so who do I call to find out? Help! I am so confused and DH is at work so he can't help me. TIA
  2. Senior Member
    is your PCM civilian? if so I would just look them up on yahoo Yellow pags and make an appointment with them.

My PCM is civilian and that is how I do it. I would imagine it's not much different. you can also go to the tricare website and go to the "provider" listing and find your doctors name there to get the number OR just call tricare and say WTF do I do
    bye for now
    W~

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly." -unknown

[/url]
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by swrlygrl View Post
    is your PCM civilian? if so I would just look them up on yahoo Yellow pags and make an appointment with them.

My PCM is civilian and that is how I do it. I would imagine it's not much different. you can also go to the tricare website and go to the "provider" listing and find your doctors name there to get the number OR just call tricare and say WTF do I do
    I think I'll do that!