Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Rx List

1. Senior Member

Rx List

Advertisements
    So i went to base today to fill a Rx for my BC and they didn't have it ... no big deal, got it filled at Walgreens.

I'm concerned when I PCS to Ramstein that they won't have it there either. The lady on base said there should be a list of what they have, but I can't find it online.

Does anyone know if or where this could be found ... if they don't have it I'm going to have to change brands to something they do have.

TIA
  2. PACK YOUR BAGS!!!
    PACK YOUR BAGS!!!
    I don't know if the list is online but they should be able to provide you or your MTF with one so your doc's here can rewrite your prescriptions
    You are worth taking on the world...

No More Ticker...HE IS HOME
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Tricare.mil has a search thing.

tricare.mil/mybenefits. Then set up your profile and go to prescriptions.
  4. Senior Member
    It might be one of those that they don't carry in the pharmacy but you can get it through RX mail order
    http://militarysos.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8121&dateline=1213248817 TAKEN AT NISQUALLY WILDLIFE PRESERVE
  5. Senior Member
    Thanks - still don't know if they have it on base over there - but I can do it through mail order!!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CincoAF View Post
    So i went to base today to fill a Rx for my BC and they didn't have it ... no big deal, got it filled at Walgreens.

I'm concerned when I PCS to Ramstein that they won't have it there either. The lady on base said there should be a list of what they have, but I can't find it online.

Does anyone know if or where this could be found ... if they don't have it I'm going to have to change brands to something they do have.

TIA
    You could contact the pharmacy at Ramstein and ask if that particular medication is on their formulary.