Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Help with EFMP

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Help with EFMP

Advertisements
    I have been trying to get the DR's and school to fill out the EFMP forms for almost a months and a half now. And the suckers have every excuse why it's not done yet. From what I understand this is mandatory, so is there a place that I can call to help me light a fire under their butts!

This fight is getting OLD and FAST!!
    Valerie

"They do not love, that do not show their love." William Shakespeare
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Really all you can do is keep calling DAILY. They will get tired of hearing from you and get it done. I havent had an issue with it, so I dont know how else you would call.
  3. Senior Member
    I agree with Donna You have to just keep calling-be a total nag! Honestly, it's the only way sometimes that to get paperwork like that completed.

Good luck!
  4. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Have you scheduled a physical for your children? You should be able to sit down with the doc and have him fill it out right there.

Hit the enter button too fast. ETA: Calling daily really is about the only way to get them to actually do things. I'm not sure exactly what you need done. Perhaps you can call someone at the school's supervisor? Or the principal?
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  5. Regular Member

EFM

Quote Originally Posted by valmom24 View Post
    I have been trying to get the DR's and school to fill out the EFMP forms for almost a months and a half now. And the suckers have every excuse why it's not done yet. From what I understand this is mandatory, so is there a place that I can call to help me light a fire under their butts!

This fight is getting OLD and FAST!!
    I have a 5 year old daughter on EFM and is on an IEP through the school district. I didnt take them to the school. I had the school district special services office fill it out since thats who tested my daughter for the IEP. My daughter goes to a civilian doctor and she had them done for me the same day I dropped them off. I just told them I need it done ASAP because it is mandatory also the hubby was coming up on orders also. I would get on them even if you have to sit in there office.