Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Adding Dependants

  1. Senior Member
    CrckrKuesadilla's Avatar
    CrckrKuesadilla is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norfolk,va
    Posts
    1,721
    #1

    Question Adding Dependants

    Advertisements
    Can you add Non-Immediate family memebers to the page 2?? If so, does it have to be under certin circumstances?
  2. Senior Member
    Saigon's Avatar
    Saigon is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    16,585
    #2
    Define non-immediate. And Yes, usually it must be special circumstances.

  3. Account Closed
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415
    #3
    like a child who the SO is not the legal guardian, but you are married and you are the legal guardian... yes i believe you can, but idk about any other situations where it would apply...
  4. Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Reina's Avatar
    Reina is offline
    Formerly BuBBleHeadWifE03!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hawaii!! =]
    Posts
    4,810
    #4
    I believe you have to prove that you supply them with money such as a joint bank account (if its an adult lets say). It is possible
    I Love my boys
  5. Senior Member
    CrckrKuesadilla's Avatar
    CrckrKuesadilla is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norfolk,va
    Posts
    1,721
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
    Define non-immediate. And Yes, usually it must be special circumstances.
    Like my mom and dad, neither can work because of medical reason's, and soon they are going to be out on their arses completely screwed. We were just going to go off base housing and get a house but then i had the screwy idea of what if they can be added to the page two. and wasn't sure if that was possible or not?
  6. Account Closed
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CrckrKuesadilla View Post
    Like my mom and dad, neither can work because of medical reason's, and soon they are going to be out on their arses completely screwed. We were just going to go off base housing and get a house but then i had the screwy idea of what if they can be added to the page two. and wasn't sure if that was possible or not?
    I highly doubt it, but its always worth a shot...
  7. Senior Member
    CrckrKuesadilla's Avatar
    CrckrKuesadilla is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norfolk,va
    Posts
    1,721
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    I highly doubt it, but its always worth a shot...
    That's what i was thinking, i just wanted to see if anyone knew before i asked Dh to try and possibly make him self look like an idiot
  8. Account Closed
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CrckrKuesadilla View Post
    That's what i was thinking, i just wanted to see if anyone knew before i asked Dh to try and possibly make him self look like an idiot
    yea... i mean he can always try, but i have never heard of it happening, and seems like if it was possible, many many people would do that esp. now with the economy and cause a great deal of issues....
  9. Happy wife...happy life!
    Victoria's Avatar
    Victoria is offline
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    38,347
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CrckrKuesadilla View Post
    Like my mom and dad, neither can work because of medical reason's, and soon they are going to be out on their arses completely screwed. We were just going to go off base housing and get a house but then i had the screwy idea of what if they can be added to the page two. and wasn't sure if that was possible or not?

    It is very possible!!!!

    I was looking into it a couple years ago when I thought MIL was going to move in with us.
  10. Senior Member
    CrckrKuesadilla's Avatar
    CrckrKuesadilla is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Norfolk,va
    Posts
    1,721
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    yea... i mean he can always try, but i have never heard of it happening, and seems like if it was possible, many many people would do that esp. now with the economy and cause a great deal of issues....
    Yeah i was thinking about that, but we aren't trying to do it just because the economy, even if it wasn't bad. my parent's would be screwed.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •