Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Question on how to get an appt at naval hospital

1. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries

Question on how to get an appt at naval hospital

Advertisements
    Here is the back story (I posted it in another thread as well). Lainey scratched her cornea on Friday. Went to the ER on Saturday and went back on Sunday for a follow-up. The ER doctor wrote on her release sheet that she is needs to see her PEDS doctor tomorrow. Well this is the third time I am going to have to try to get an appt for a follow up. Last time my other daughter was admitted over night for observation. When I called to make the appt (they will not do it for you) they couldn't get her in for a week. I am so afraid this will happen again and I am going to get all stressed out and upset. Well this time Lainey's ER doctor said she needs to be "revaluated tomorrow". I can't make the appt until tomorrow. What do I do if they try to pull the same crap again that they do not have any appts open? I am going to call the "help" line...then the peds appt line...and finally the nurses line if I can't get an appt avaliable. What should I do after that? I am just trying to get any advice NOW instead of tomorrow morning at 8 am. That way I can be proactive. Any advice?
  2. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Does the naval hospital have an ER? They should be able to put in a refferal to get her in the next day.
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.
  3. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries
    Yea that is where she went. They won't do referrel to her peds doc. They just said to make an appt.
  4. Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Super Grammar Girl to the rescue!
    Quote Originally Posted by nana_bear15 View Post
    Yea that is where she went. They won't do referrel to her peds doc. They just said to make an appt.
    That's really strange. They should be able to send an urgent inhouse message to her doc's staff to get her the appointment. My only other suggestion would be to talk to the triage nurse for the family practice clinic.
    PLAN: The only four letter word the Army doesn't use. -Me
    "If we were a CD, I'd put us on shuffle and repeat." - DH

Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    Being part of "the military family" will really teach you to reduce your expectations of being kissed while you're getting f****d.