ok so since dh and i are married and i might have to be going to the doctor for my ears (they keep ringing) and it'd be a new doctor and my ID says my new last name i'd have to use tricare since i can't use my grandma's--i've been using hers and just pretending like i'm not married. what do i have to do to get valid under tricare. dh has filed all the paperwork with the right people (or so he says ya'll know how men are ).