Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: HOLY LES...HELP?!?

1. Senior Member

HOLY LES...HELP?!?

Advertisements
    Ok ok... So Can someone please tell me if the LES that just came out '0902' is what we will be getting paid in March?

Or... is the Mid-month pay what we recieved on the 15th and the EOM pay will be what i get on the 1st...is this correct?

Because the Mid-month pay matches the 15th deposit.. im soo confused...anyone?
    "You are good, when there is nothing good in me
  2. Senior Member
    Ok, the mid month pay that is showing on the LES now is the pay you received last payday. The LES up now is for what you will get on the 27th (since the 1st is a Sunday).

So yes the full LES show for what you will get on the first and the pay from the 15th of the previous month, not the upcoming month.
  3. Senior Member
    yep everything is after the fact.

ETA- the small LES that you get mid month is telling you what the paycheck on the 15th is. Then the detailed LES that you get the 30th(31st) of each month is telling you, your 15th paycheck and the upcoming paycheck for the 30th(31st).
  4. Senior Member
    ok..great!! i just wanted to make sure that i was reading it correctly...they had back paid for his seperation pay that they just randomly stopped paying..so there was a larger amount on the 15th which we were informed about from finance... i just wanted to make sure they were screwing up and paying again... lol everything is in the right spot though!! Thanks a bundle ladies!!
    "You are good, when there is nothing good in me