Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: LES Question

1. Senior Member

Help LES Question

Advertisements
    DH left for OSUT on 12/30/08. He was sent to Ft Jackson due to a paperwork mixup and then on 1/7/09 went to Fort Leonard Wood (where he was originally supposed to be). On our Jan EOM LES he received $66.63 for FSH which correlates to the time he was at Ft Jackson. He didn't receive any for his time at FLW and he's still not receiving it as of the Feb EOM LES. Since he's still in the BCT portion of OSUT, will he be able to take care of this? Is there someone that I can call/or go that can get this taken care of?

Thanks!!
  2. Senior Member
    Anyone??
  3. He's my sunshine
    He's my sunshine
    have you told him what was happening? i'm not sure if he'll be able to take care of it. are you living on the base with him?
    Wifey to Carlooshoo & annary

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheska View Post
    have you told him what was happening? i'm not sure if he'll be able to take care of it. are you living on the base with him?
    I haven't talked to him since the Feb EOM LES came out today. He knows that we "might" be missing our Family Sep but we were waiting to be sure that they didn't catch it up in Feb. He's in FLW for OSUT and I'm in CO.
  5. He's my sunshine
    He's my sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyWife1982 View Post
    I haven't talked to him since the Feb EOM LES came out today. He knows that we "might" be missing our Family Sep but we were waiting to be sure that they didn't catch it up in Feb. He's in FLW for OSUT and I'm in CO.
    i would try to get a hold of finance at his duty station. i'm not sure exactly what you'll be able to do over the phone, but im pretty sure they will be able to tell you what needs to be done to take care of the issue
    Wifey to Carlooshoo & annary