Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: so cunfused..

1. For missing you is my hobby and loving you is my life
    For missing you is my hobby and loving you is my life
    Blog Entries

Duh so cunfused..

Advertisements
    So this is probably the stupidest question ever... but I just got enrolled in Prime and im confused as to what has to be paid out of pocket at the time of a doctor visit!!??!!
    My son has to go in for a well child check up and I cant find anywhere if there is a co pay or how much it would be if there is. LOL I really need to hurry up and figure all this out!!

DH-"Your are so much more than my wife to me. You are my best friend, my map when I am lost, my light when I am in the dark, and you are the keeper of my heart. We are in every moment together, even if it is for a split second. I love you with all my heart and I will always love you more and more every day."
  2. Banned
    Banned
    with prime there are no out of pocket costs except for RX's- standard is the only one with cost shares.
  3. I love dress whites!!
    I love dress whites!!
    $0 out of pocket and if you get your Rx on base, that's free too!
  4. For missing you is my hobby and loving you is my life
    Blog Entries
    yay! ok good. That explains why I couldnt find out that information online. Now that applies for civillian doctors as well right??

DH-"Your are so much more than my wife to me. You are my best friend, my map when I am lost, my light when I am in the dark, and you are the keeper of my heart. We are in every moment together, even if it is for a split second. I love you with all my heart and I will always love you more and more every day."
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texaslullaby View Post
    yay! ok good. That explains why I couldnt find out that information online. Now that applies for civillian doctors as well right??
    You have to have a referral to see civilian drs. But once you do yes tricare cover those costs as well.
  6. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Being on Prime, it's all free! Even if you get a referral to visit civilian doctors.

Just make sure you're approved to see a civilian PCM.

Are you near a military clinic or military hospital?!?
  7. For missing you is my hobby and loving you is my life
    Blog Entries
    no the closest military clinic to me would be ft hood I think.... my husband is in AIT so we got civillian doctors for the time being.

8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaslullaby View Post
    no the closest military clinic to me would be ft hood I think.... my husband is in AIT so we got civillian doctors for the time being.
    yup no co-pays. prescirptions are $3 for a 30 day supply of generic meds and $9 for a 30 day supply of name brand.