Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: TRDP (via Delta Dental)

1. Banned
    Banned

TRDP (via Delta Dental)

Advertisements
    Is anyone enrolled in the dental program for retirees/families? If so, have you been satisfied with the coverage, cost and services?
    I hadn't really been too concerned about it before, because there was affordable dental available via my employer - they just eliminated dental coverage from the available benefits here, though, so I am starting to worry about when DH gets out in 2010. BOTH kids will still be at home - if it were just me/DH I wouldn't be as concerned, but I will not have them not have coverage.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    No one????
  3. Banned
    Banned
    I have the AD dental, but I really think most dental plans are about the same. Most plans cover preventative (cleanings) twice a year usually at 100%, some charge a small deductible (I've seen $25 most often), then usually will cover basic fillings and such at 80%, then restorative (crown, root canals) and orthodontics at 50%. In all the dental plans I've had over the years-I've never seen anything vary much from this.

I did have Delta Dental through my XH for years and that was what they covered.

Hope you get some more specific answers though. Is there not a benefits section if you look it up somewhere?
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Thanks. I have read the information available on the TRDP website, but I also like hearing the feedback from those who have used programs rather than just the "selling" of the program, kwim?