Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: san diego nurse line??

1. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach

san diego nurse line??

Advertisements
    Is there a nurse line for tricare, for the SD area?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I don't think so. I would still try the 532-8225, I think that is right. And hopefully some one will answer.
  3. Independent Beachbody Coach
    thanks
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed

hope your ok Rachael
  5. Independent Beachbody Coach
    thanks....well I couldnt get a hold of anyone so I will ask here.
    Sorry if TMI

So my ob told me I could start the ring before I got my period (the ring) and the nurse told me I could use it to skip periods by just putting another one in. So I did that last month since I didnt want a period before Bill leaving....I was not due to take the ring out for another week and I started bleeding. HEAVY, and clots. I was going through a tampon/pad an hour and on the toilet it was almost pouring out. Its fine now....but I was just wondering if my body forced a period or what would cause bleeding in the middle of the bc month??
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed

wow-I'm not sure so I can see why you were trying to reach them-Good luck sweety!
  7. Independent Beachbody Coach
    thanks, now that I took tylenol pm...I feel a lot better

and I just got an email from my luv....so now I am off to have sweet dreams and hopefully this will go away!!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael
    thanks....well I couldnt get a hold of anyone so I will ask here.
    Sorry if TMI

So my ob told me I could start the ring before I got my period (the ring) and the nurse told me I could use it to skip periods by just putting another one in. So I did that last month since I didnt want a period before Bill leaving....I was not due to take the ring out for another week and I started bleeding. HEAVY, and clots. I was going through a tampon/pad an hour and on the toilet it was almost pouring out. Its fine now....but I was just wondering if my body forced a period or what would cause bleeding in the middle of the bc month??
    It is very possible you are having some breakthru bleeding. Even if you skip your period due to natural reasons, or force it thru birth contraol etc, your uterine lining still builds up each time. So it is entirely possible yours was just built up too much (also being you are post partum) and breakthru bleeding was caused. I would still go ahead and bring it up to your Dr but if it is breakthru bleeding it is totally normal. I used to go 3-6 months with no actual period (because of my PCOS I did not ovulate so no period...) But every now and then I would get some bleeding. it was established I was having some breakthruy bleeding...Now if it IS that for you it is likely it'll be less and less as your body gets used to the birth control and the fact you are skipping your period with it

G'luck