Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Great Lakes Exchange?

1. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Mama of 2 beautiful boys!

Help Great Lakes Exchange?

Advertisements
    Ok, I'm kinda new to this and this may be a really dumb question, but if anyone could provide an answer I'd be very greatful I'm planning on making a trip to the exchange (my first time without DH) and was curious as to if I can bring a friend along or am I the only one allowed in? They are not military and I remember when I went in with dh they asked for my ID. Just curious! TIA!!
  2. Kym
    I don't see why not because alot of recruits go in with their mom/dad/sister/brother/grandparents/aunts/uncles/cousins/girlfriends/ boyfriends when they graduate boot camp and they certainly aren't military.
    KYM
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    hmm...i think they would be allowed in but i've had a dependent id for the last 12 years of my life, so i have no clue cara.

also sam says luke is doing well...and something about a camera. i asked about luke just cause.
  4. Mommy of two sweet girls!
    Mommy of two sweet girls!
    IF they have their "100% ID check" sign up, yes they would have to show some sort of ID even if its only a driver's license. I am almost positive that they have to be with someone with a military ID.

I went there once with Dh and forgot my military ID and all they needed was for me to show some form of ID.

Hope that helped.
    Gina~

My Bella!
  5. Senior Member
    You can bring in friend or family member in they are not allowed to buy anything. If she wants something she needs to give you the cash and you pay for it. I bring my mom and sister in every time I'm in san diego. Just have your ID with you.

6. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Thank you all for the responses. I just didn't want to make the drive down with someone and then have to have them wait in the car
  7. Mama of 2 beautiful boys!
    Quote Originally Posted by anmiller86 View Post
    hmm...i think they would be allowed in but i've had a dependent id for the last 12 years of my life, so i have no clue cara.

also sam says luke is doing well...and something about a camera. i asked about luke just cause.
    Awww....that was sweet of you to ask about him. Luke bought a camera and has taken a gazillion pictures on this deployment. Hes a little obsessed! How's Sam?
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara Marie View Post
    Awww....that was sweet of you to ask about him. Luke bought a camera and has taken a gazillion pictures on this deployment. Hes a little obsessed! How's Sam?
    sam is good. bored and smoking like a chimney (like me) but he is fine. i guess the guys had a bad experience with some cheese that went bad.

sam has my camera, and i had to buy another one and i'm not nearly as impressed.