Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Hurricane Info-from Navy CNIC

1. Senior Member

Exclamation Hurricane Info-from Navy CNIC

Advertisements
    I was asked to pass this along to as many dependents as possible, hopefully this can help out someone

Hurricane Information

*Commands TOPS (Transaction Online Processing System) TDY orders to their servicing PSD.

*If Military member and/or his/her dependents are in a financial situation and cannot cover any of the expenses during the number of days of limited evacuation, they can call 1-866-239-0303 and request an advance. (Breakdown of advances on separate slide). The advance will be electronically transferred to the service memberís payroll account.

*If civilian member and/or his/her dependents are in a financial situation and cannot cover any of the expenses during the number of days of limited evacuation, they can call 1-866-239-0303 and request an advance. (Breakdown of advances on separate slide). The advance will be electronically transferred to the account given at the time of the phone call. (we do not have access to civilian payroll accounts Ė we will need account number and routing number of the memberís financial institution.

Financial Breakdown of Advances
    *The advance will be 80% of the entitlement as computed based on the # of dependents (and their age), the location, and # of days of the evacuation.. The lodging portion of per diem will not be advanced unless there is actual lodging being incurred (no lodging reimbursement if staying with family or friends).

*Each dependent age 12 or older is authorized an allowance at 100% of the Per Diem Rate for their location. Each Depn less than 12 yrs of age is authorized an allowance at 50% of the Per Diem Rate for their location.

*If travel by POV, the mileage allowance for travel to the evacuation location and return to the PDS will also be paid.
  2. Senior Member
    for you ladies heading out soon

Stay safe
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I already called! We're just waiting on DH to get the evacuation orders so we can fax them with our receipts. Thanks for this info!
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Now what about dependents like me? I dont/wont have evac orders.... gonna have to call and see what they say tomorrow.
  5. Senior Member
    Your Welcome

I hope they can help you out Donna