Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Concordia

1. Senior Member
    Fort Lewis, staying in MI until the baby comes

Concordia

Advertisements
    I know this is kind of last minute and why I didn't think of this before....
    Anyways, I am going to get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow (well two of them) and I have no idea how much of that concordia will cover. I went on tricare dental to find out but it didn't say anything about pulling teeth.... maybe it was one of those fancy dental names I can hardly pronounce LOL but I was just wondering if you guys knew how much of that would be cover for an E-3.... thanks ladies
  2. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries
    I think it's either 40, 50 or 60 percent.. not exactly sure, but something along those lines. You should talk to the receptionist tomorrow before it's complete. I think they require you to pay before services are rendered anyway in that type of situation so just check tomorrow, but it should be around half.

Every Ending is Another Beginning!!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you", Says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11
    The cup of shite runneth over...
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    First off, you're enrolled right? Because United Concordia doesn't come automatically. Some don't know that there is an enrollment process for it...
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    First off, you're enrolled right? Because United Concordia doesn't come automatically. Some don't know that there is an enrollment process for it...
    yep, I've been enrolled since he joined... just got into the dentist last week. I waited almost two year LOL and before that I hadn't been since I was 18 and still on my parents insurance.... I think he could tell o well at I'm finally getting caught up.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnysGirl View Post
    I think it's either 40, 50 or 60 percent.. not exactly sure, but something along those lines. You should talk to the receptionist tomorrow before it's complete. I think they require you to pay before services are rendered anyway in that type of situation so just check tomorrow, but it should be around half.

I hope it doesn't cost too much, I have the money but I don't... I'm sure you know what I mean
  6. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by bill-jenny View Post
    yep, I've been enrolled since he joined... just got into the dentist last week. I waited almost two year LOL and before that I hadn't been since I was 18 and still on my parents insurance.... I think he could tell o well at I'm finally getting caught up.

Awesome Awesome!!!! I can't answer the question of percentage covered, as I've never had any teeth pulled while under UC.
  7. Regular Member
    I got all 4 pulled a couple months ago and I paid about $460.

8. Banned
    Banned
    http://www.tricaredentalprogram.com/...costshares.jsp
    This will take you to the complete breakdown of cost shares. You will want to look at the anesthesia (will depend on whether you opt for general or local) and then oral surgery. You can also call the office that will perform the procedure and ask them which category(ies) they will bill your visit under.