Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Concordia

  1. Senior Member
    bill-jenny's Avatar
    bill-jenny is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fort Lewis, staying in MI until the baby comes
    Posts
    337
    #1

    Concordia

    Advertisements
    I know this is kind of last minute and why I didn't think of this before....
    Anyways, I am going to get my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow (well two of them) and I have no idea how much of that concordia will cover. I went on tricare dental to find out but it didn't say anything about pulling teeth.... maybe it was one of those fancy dental names I can hardly pronounce LOL but I was just wondering if you guys knew how much of that would be cover for an E-3.... thanks ladies
  2. Finding my own path!
    ~Stephie~'s Avatar
    ~Stephie~ is offline
    Finding my own path!
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    22,187
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
    I think it's either 40, 50 or 60 percent.. not exactly sure, but something along those lines. You should talk to the receptionist tomorrow before it's complete. I think they require you to pay before services are rendered anyway in that type of situation so just check tomorrow, but it should be around half.




    Every Ending is Another Beginning!!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you", Says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11
    The cup of shite runneth over...
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Victoria's Avatar
    Victoria is offline
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    38,347
    #3
    First off, you're enrolled right? Because United Concordia doesn't come automatically. Some don't know that there is an enrollment process for it...
  4. Senior Member
    bill-jenny's Avatar
    bill-jenny is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fort Lewis, staying in MI until the baby comes
    Posts
    337
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    First off, you're enrolled right? Because United Concordia doesn't come automatically. Some don't know that there is an enrollment process for it...
    yep, I've been enrolled since he joined... just got into the dentist last week. I waited almost two year LOL and before that I hadn't been since I was 18 and still on my parents insurance.... I think he could tell o well at I'm finally getting caught up.
  5. Senior Member
    bill-jenny's Avatar
    bill-jenny is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fort Lewis, staying in MI until the baby comes
    Posts
    337
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnysGirl View Post
    I think it's either 40, 50 or 60 percent.. not exactly sure, but something along those lines. You should talk to the receptionist tomorrow before it's complete. I think they require you to pay before services are rendered anyway in that type of situation so just check tomorrow, but it should be around half.

    I hope it doesn't cost too much, I have the money but I don't... I'm sure you know what I mean
  6. Happy wife...happy life!
    Victoria's Avatar
    Victoria is offline
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    38,347
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bill-jenny View Post
    yep, I've been enrolled since he joined... just got into the dentist last week. I waited almost two year LOL and before that I hadn't been since I was 18 and still on my parents insurance.... I think he could tell o well at I'm finally getting caught up.

    Awesome Awesome!!!! I can't answer the question of percentage covered, as I've never had any teeth pulled while under UC.
  7. Regular Member
    Thursday'sChild's Avatar
    Thursday'sChild is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    139
    #7
    I got all 4 pulled a couple months ago and I paid about $460.

  8. Banned
    Miss B Hav'n's Avatar
    Miss B Hav'n is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inducky :-)
    Posts
    11,120
    #8
    http://www.tricaredentalprogram.com/...costshares.jsp
    This will take you to the complete breakdown of cost shares. You will want to look at the anesthesia (will depend on whether you opt for general or local) and then oral surgery. You can also call the office that will perform the procedure and ask them which category(ies) they will bill your visit under.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •