Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: First pay came - have questions!

1. Member

Confused First pay came - have questions!

Advertisements

ok, DH left July 22, processed in July 24, we were in DEERS by July 29. No pay August 1 which we were expecting, but did get a deposit today.

Now, is this check for pay from July 22 to august 15, or is this supposed to be for July 22 - the end of august?

Basicly does the military hold back 2 weeks? I don't have an LES to look at and don't have access to Mypay yet to see. Help me figure it out pretty please?
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjandpcb View Post

ok, DH left July 22, processed in July 24, we were in DEERS by July 29. No pay August 1 which we were expecting, but did get a deposit today.

Now, is this check for pay from July 22 to august 15, or is this supposed to be for July 22 - the end of august?

Basicly does the military hold back 2 weeks? I don't have an LES to look at and don't have access to Mypay yet to see. Help me figure it out pretty please?

pay will be for the time he has "worked" and is paid retroactively - so this pay was for the date he entered to 8/15-
    the pay for 8/1 to 8/15 will be on the 15th- pay for 15th- 30th will be paid on the first-

also the BAH will be paid the same way- retroactively.

HTH's
  3. Member
    Thank you! Helps a ton. Now I can work on the budget!