Military Significant Others and Spouse Support -
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New to TriCare - how do I start?

  1. Member
    jjandpcb's Avatar
    jjandpcb is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Richmond Hill, GA

    New to TriCare - how do I start?

    I have my ID card, we're enrolled in Standard. I'm legally deaf, and need to set up an appt with an audiologist for a hearing aid/Cochlear implant surgery eval...Do I just call any, go on base for audiology, ummm..I don't know, I haven't been tested in years so I don't have a doc down here for that.

    Should I get myself enrolled in the EFMP before I do all that? I would have to have an eval in order to do that I'm sure.

    I'm just confused - don't mind my stupid questions.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    DakotaCowgirl's Avatar
    DakotaCowgirl is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Home is where our feet land
    You can contact Tricare on base and see what they recommend Dr. wise. I don't know enough about Standard. I've got the Prime.

    Someone should be able to help you though. Good luck!
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts