Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Other Thread Didn't Post???

1. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.

Other Thread Didn't Post???

Advertisements
    So I posted in the General room once, and then posted here because someone suggested it, and then came back to check and there wasn't anything here....so if my thread got deleted I don't know why?? Anyway, I have a question....

This was my other post - Easier to copy/paste than retype

Are any of you members of the FRG? In the army it's FRG "Family Readiness Group" I'm not sure what it is for other branches!?! Anyway, I've never been big into it but the FRG leader called me last night and told me that there is a "Highly Recommended FRG Meeting" tonight for Delta Battery.....My husband is in Delta, but was attached to another battery for this deployment. She said that the commander has information that has to be put out and that because my DH is deployed right now, they want me to come in his place. Naturally I'm gonna go, but I've never been a part of an FRG because it's been in my experience that they aren't all that helpful.

I'm wondering if any of you are members and how has it benefited you?
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  2. I'm living my life like it's golden!
    I'm living my life like it's golden!
    I don't know anything about FRG, cause we're not in the deploying situation, but you could've asked for 1 of the moderators to move your posting into the right area!
    Due to the time distance you and them got, it could take a few hours, but they'll move your posting in the right area and you don't've to deal with things not getting posted after you clicked the button!
    Good luck with finding out everything you need to!
    Regards and much love!
  3. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Thanks
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  4. Community Leader
    Community Leader
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm sorry, I did delete your second post. I assumed that it was a double post and the other post was getting replies. You can private message me or any of the other mods to move a thread if you would like.

5. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Got it....thanks :-)