Thread: The DB's Class A's.....

1. Completely in love with him........
    Completely in love with him........

Help The DB's Class A's.....

Advertisements
    im not sure if this is where i need to post this, but

he wants me to dry clean them

and get them updated???

i guess i need to get them so they are for and infantry officer?

all i know is i have to get the black stripes down the leg and on the wrist......what else do i need to get done before his graduation??? i cant find any pics........HELP
    He calls me his little monkey

2. Senior Member
    for the dry-cleaning. make sure they don't use starch on the uniform. not sure why, but it was the one rule DF gave me regarding his uniforms, never let them use starch on the class A's.... not sure why, but I think it is the army's rules not his.

See if this helps with the infantry officer uniform stuff at all
    http://www.marlowwhite.com/army/unif...uterments.html

I would say take it to post and ask them what you need to do, but being national guard that is easier said than done and they may or maynot have the answers. DF is always having a hard time getting answers from anyone else when he's at drill.
  3. Completely in love with him........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mak327 View Post
    for the dry-cleaning. make sure they don't use starch on the uniform. not sure why, but it was the one rule DF gave me regarding his uniforms, never let them use starch on the class A's.... not sure why, but I think it is the army's rules not his.

I would say take it to post and ask them what you need to do, but being national guard that is easier said than done and they may or maynot have the answers. DF is always having a hard time getting answers from anyone else when he's at drill.

Thanks, im just going to go all over post to figure it out, but i cant get it done on post since i dont have an ID......so after the smart military ppl on post tell me ill make ranger joes figure it out

i wish the military was simple, with pics of what they want

4. Banned
    Banned
    He should really be the one to take care of it. It's frustrating for SO to have to run around and figure out everything he needs. Especially if you don't have a military ID!! All the stuff you need would be at Clothing and Sales. I hope you can find everything you need Good luck!!!
  5. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mak327 View Post

no starch is because it will leave white marks on the uniform and in reality it doesn't need starch.

I agree with Goldi if you don't know what is needed then it is 100x harder to get it done. I would make him detail it out for you if he can't get it done on his own.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

6. Completely in love with him........
    Quote Originally Posted by goldilockz View Post
    He should really be the one to take care of it. It's frustrating for SO to have to run around and figure out everything he needs. Especially if you don't have a military ID!! All the stuff you need would be at Clothing and Sales. I hope you can find everything you need Good luck!!!
    he's in the field for his training most of the time, and nothing really gets done on weekends cuz hes sleepy...i dont mind getting it done, its just going to be a pain in the butt, he doesnt even really know what he needs done to it.......

7. bailliesbags
    I would think ranger joes knows all the specs for the uniforms, did you call and ask them.
  8. Completely in love with him........
    i took them to commandos yesterday, and after 20 min, we figured it out.......that craps expensive, he's totally paying for it