Military Significant Others and Spouse Support -
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Military ID for spouses

  1. Proud Army Wife
    AndiPAW's Avatar
    AndiPAW is offline
    Proud Army Wife
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Ft. Bragg

    Military ID for spouses

    I received the paperwork from my DH for obtaining the benefits and getting an ID (i think). The only problem is I don't understand what I have to do exactly. Is there someone who can help?
  2. browneyedbeauty's Avatar
    browneyedbeauty is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I would read the paperwork all the way through. Try asking your husband. Also, most of us use the new posts button so no need to double post.
  3. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    ImNoOliveOyl's Avatar
    ImNoOliveOyl is offline
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Are you already in DEERS?? If not you'll need to get to the personnel office on base with your marriage cert., social security card, and a photo id/DL..

    Go to the nearest base with your DD1172 (this should be the form your DH sent you)... Ask the guard where the personnel office or ID lab is.. go there. You'll have to sign in, show the person assisting you the form and explain the situation.. It's straight forward from there.. verifying your info and such...

    Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts