Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Tricare...

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Tricare...

Advertisements
    Say you just wanted to go in and take a Preg. test, can you just go to your clinic and do that or do you have to call them and make an appointment?

Im not saying I am...its just that this past period was EXTREMELY not the usual for me...I dunno if its a preg or if its my cyst.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    "usually" you can walk in and do a urine. I would call the lab and ask. Or call the nurse and ask. The clinic in Everett WA had certain walk in hours for urine tests. Here I dunno since I was pregnant when I got here and in Bremerton I was TTC and on fertility meds so my Dr ordered a urine WAY before I was even pregnant. He did it so that I could just go in once we started my medication....

But if you think it might be cyst related you may wanna make an appt anyhow.
  3. Senior Member
    If you're seen at Family Practice at Naval Hospital here you have to call the clinic and tell them you need a pregancy test ordered. They'll put in the lab request and then you can walk into the lab at your convenience. They'll call you with the results in like an hour or two.
    Under construction...

Actually highlighting everything and hitting delete was a lot easier than fixing what was here....

I'll think of something clever to put here someday....
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    It was just odd...I wouldnt have posted anything...But it was like i didnt even have it really...no cramps, no headaches and it just wasnt the norm for me...What would you do? I go to bangor, so i guess i should call them...im not going to say anything to DH cause he will get all nutsy...Would you do it if you had a period and it was completely odd for you?
  5. jennyb
    In SD we just went to the OB at Balboa and took a test.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    this just sucks...Im praying my cycle is just all jacked up...
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennygirl
    It was just odd...I wouldnt have posted anything...But it was like i didnt even have it really...no cramps, no headaches and it just wasnt the norm for me...What would you do? I go to bangor, so i guess i should call them...im not going to say anything to DH cause he will get all nutsy...Would you do it if you had a period and it was completely odd for you?
    I'd take a home test I have always just went and bought a home test first. That way I didnt have to go in etc.
  8. Senior Member
    Yeah, I'd just get a home test.
    Under construction...

Actually highlighting everything and hitting delete was a lot easier than fixing what was here....

I'll think of something clever to put here someday....