Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Do You Know...

1. Chandalier

Do You Know...

Advertisements
    Firstly, I'm not really sure if this is the right place for this...but it seemed like the closest place.

I'm surprising the hubby with a trip to NYC, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good deals I can get on a hotel room(be it through a military discount or whatever!) for 3-4 nights - it won't be until February, and I don't mind being outside the city, although I would prefer just to be in it.

Any help would be much appreciated! : )
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, I think your best bet would be to probably search via www.expedia.com or www.travelocity.com or www.cheaptickets.com or www.hotels.com

I've found most of our tickets and such through one of those sites, they seem to always have pretty good deals.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Also, I'm not sure if the MWR offers discounts on hotels but you could always try!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am not sure if there is a military installation near NY, but if there is, check out the MWR site! We have coupons down here for discounted hotel vouchers, and they are 1/4-1/2 off the regular rate! When you search hotels too, you can also look for a government rate, which can be a pretty hefty discount too. Good luck!
  5. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    Also, I'm not sure if the MWR offers discounts on hotels but you could always try!
    Yep they do, I know they offer mil. discounts for hotels out here in CA, I'd think they would in NYC too!

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need