Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Anti-FRG Meetings.

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Anti-FRG Meetings.

Advertisements
    I got invited to an Anti-FRG meeting & I was wondering if anybody had heard of them.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

That's basically what I have at my house, every other month on a saturday
  3. Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    Together, Apart, Together, Apart .. its the Navy
    lol i have them.. i just don't call them anti-FRG meetings... seeing as im the Tres.

a bunch of us just get together and pop some wine, make mixed drinks, vegg out on the couch and chairs and floor, and watch tv, or bitch about our husbands. all while the little angels we call our kids run around screaming outside.

they are fun.

hope the one you are going to... isn't bent on bitching about the other wives and what is going on... that would just make you exactly like the people you are prob. trying very hard to not be like. kwim
    Florida girl in a Snowy World
  4. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    never heard of them. We just have platoon barbecues where all the wives and husbands go and we all get Oh and the un-married privates go to. It's pretty fun, actually
  5. To die and come back as a leotard?
    To die and come back as a leotard?
    Blog Entries
    I went to something like that when my DH was still on the boat. It turned out to be a bitch fest of women that hate being navy wives. I felt horrible. I like being a Navy wife, separation is hard, but I muddle threw. After that I chose not to hang around those ladies. I think that their gossip and negative attitudes are toxic and frankly with the hubby being deployed and other things going on in my life at the time, I didn't need it..

BUT I did hang out with some of the wives in DH's rate and they were effing great!! We drank we danced in the livingroom and pulled the greatest pranks ever.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I never been to one and if it is a fest where other spouses are going to complain about everyone else I would not want to be involved. Now I say a coffee group would be a nicer name vs calling it an Anti FRG
  7. Army Wife
    Army Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by CptWife316 View Post
    I never been to one and if it is a fest where other spouses are going to complain about everyone else I would not want to be involved. Now I say a coffee group would be a nicer name vs calling it an Anti FRG
    I so agree with that statement. I have been to tons of coffee groups where we just discuss life and plan outings and have adult conversation. I do not like to go places where all I here is complaining.