Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: FT CARSON MILITARY WIVES DAY!

1. I KNOW MY NAME!! You can ask me... If you forget...
    I KNOW MY NAME!! You can ask me... If you forget...

FT CARSON MILITARY WIVES DAY!

Advertisements
    Where - YMCA (Jet Wing Drive)

Phone Number - (719) 622-9622

When - Tomorrow 05/07/2009 Between 12-2

Information -

They are offering free manicures, I believe Facials, and haircuts, as well as pictures will be taken. I know childcare was offered though I am uncertain as to when you would have had to call. Children (As far as I know) Do not need to be registered at CYS for this gathering. For more info you might call the local YMCA.
    Quote Originally Posted by megandjon View Post
    Where - YMCA (Jet Wing Drive)

Phone Number - (719) 622-9622

When - Tomorrow 05/07/2009 Between 12-2

Information -

They are offering free manicures, I believe Facials, and haircuts, as well as pictures will be taken. I know childcare was offered though I am uncertain as to when you would have had to call. Children (As far as I know) Do not need to be registered at CYS for this gathering. For more info you might call the local YMCA.
    Child care at the Y is full, so unless you have other options. I have no other option so i cant go sucks, i really really wanted to try to get my hair cut if they were good, im scared for someone to screw it up
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonmomto6angel View Post
    Child care at the Y is full, so unless you have other options. I have no other option so i cant go sucks, i really really wanted to try to get my hair cut if they were good, im scared for someone to screw it up
    That's a cool YMCA, too. If I lived in the Springs and wanted to belong to the YMCA, that's the one I'd work out at. WAY cool.

Pity I'm not a wife and don't live in Colorado Springs.

Devon, I've got a recommendation for haircuts if you ever have the time. I had long hair all through high school and got some amazing haircuts at Middleton Salons (Academy, the road out of Gate 4, and Vickers, quite a ways up on Academy). Just call and tell them what you're looking for, and they'll hook you up. Most I've ever paid there for a wash and a cut was $36, so they're not that bad as far as price goes and they do really well if you communicate what you want.
    Thanks!!! Ive been trying to find some place to go that i wont be butchered LOL. Id cry if they messed it up. I havent had it cut since aug of 2006. LOL