Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marine KV

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by snowhite634 View Post
    i dont think he knows. and hes gone.
    The name and # of the FRO should have been included with his pre-deployment packet.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC ISSUED View Post
    with the new FAMILY READYNESS PROGRAM... we are actually including girlfriends/fiances/moms .

That's nice, I know if DH wasn't married his mom would like to be updated by someone.

Although I have only heard from my KV once and deployment is almost over, I don't even know if I still have a KV...lol. So much for being updated. I don't even receive the Unit newsletter from them, one of my friends forwards it to me, thankfully so or else I wouldn't even know what day the return brief is.
  3. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries
    I tried but since I live in Beaufort and the rest of them live up in NC they said no. Which is odd because they are doing a cruddy job. I haven't even gotten an email!! I voluteered to help with emails and take some weight off of them. I am so disapointed with them. I am going to write them a letter and them that they should shut down voluteers who don't live in the state!
  4. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeshoney View Post

That's nice, I know if DH wasn't married his mom would like to be updated by someone.

Although I have only heard from my KV once and deployment is almost over, I don't even know if I still have a KV...lol. So much for being updated. I don't even receive the Unit newsletter from them, one of my friends forwards it to me, thankfully so or else I wouldn't even know what day the return brief is.
    Is your DH with 2/2?? sounds like we have the same KV leader!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nana_bear15 View Post
    Is your DH with 2/2?? sounds like we have the same KV leader!
    Yes he is.

I emailed them to tell them I want updates with homecoming approaching. The KVC for DH's company said they had my information wrong (which I corrected at the deployment brief). I told her I got a call once from my KV before the deployment (to the correct #) and received a million emails about Jane Wayne Day (to the correct email address) and then never heard from her again. The KVC for the DH's company said she will be updating me from now on, she seems really nice.

I suggest you email the battalion KVC if you are concerned about not receiving the homecoming info.
    I would just let DH keep me updated but he always has wrong info...lol!
  6. What? I'm just a Sassy Southern Bell!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeshoney View Post
    Yes he is.

I emailed them to tell them I want updates with homecoming approaching. The KVC for DH's company said they had my information wrong (which I corrected at the deployment brief). I told her I got a call once from my KV before the deployment (to the correct #) and received a million emails about Jane Wayne Day (to the correct email address) and then never heard from her again. The KVC for the DH's company said she will be updating me from now on, she seems really nice.

I suggest you email the battalion KVC if you are concerned about not receiving the homecoming info.
    I would just let DH keep me updated but he always has wrong info...lol!
    I have emailed her. She said my KV should be calling me...that was four months ago. I guess I should just email her again. But then again DH is Embark so he knows the stuff probably before the KV know *not that I know *. I just need to know the stuff for the families like where we are going to meet up and such. Isnt' it going to be at the theater?? Not sure I want to get their early..I love taking pictures and I want to put up REALLY embarassing signs!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12