Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: CAmom4721

1. After all you're my wonderwall
    After all you're my wonderwall

CAmom4721

Advertisements
    I hope you are having a GREAT Friday!!!!
    Enjoy your weekend!
  2. Senior Member
    Thanks! Friday is good! I can't get the boy down for his morning nap which is a bit frustrating because he's so tired that he's just fussy fussy fussy no matter what I do. Eventually he's gonna fuss himself right to sleep. We're just hanging out today. I need to wash my tank (I drive a huge expedition) but it's just too hot outside to take the baby out with me.

How's your Friday going? I hope it's good! And you have a good weekend too! Stay cool.
  3. After all you're my wonderwall
    After all you're my wonderwall
    hey, just checking in, i miss the ss already! anyways, do you have any plans for today? i need to go to the mall to check if they can fix my bracelet..and last weekend i was in san diego and left my camera charger at my cousin's house...and i need to get another one since she is gone for about two weeks..so i hope i can find one. anyways, hope you are having a great day!!! take care!
  4. Senior Member
    Hey! I know what you mean, I'm definitely going to sign up for the next round of SS. It was so much fun this time! How did it go at the mall? Are they gonna be able to fix your bracelet? I sure hope so! I was so glad to hear you found it, I know how heartbreaking it can be to lose something so important to you. What about the charger, any luck finding one? It seems like my dh always looses his chargers and we have to buy new ones. We've always had pretty good luck with finding them.
    We just hung around home today. It was really nice. Cameron didn't want to sleep for anything last night so I didn't get much sleep either so we just didn't have the energy to get out and do anything. Luckily I had already washed my car yesterday in the afternoon/evening.
    Well I hope your weekend is off to a good start!