Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: brandi

  1. Senior Member
    harrisonsdream's Avatar
    harrisonsdream is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    52,155
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    brandi

    Advertisements
    i just want to say that i love this site you are so awesome
  2. Account Closed
    Brandi's Avatar
    Brandi is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    39,743
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
    I love having you girls also! I'm really not sure what I would do if it weren't for all of ya'll. I probably would be:

    a) VERY bored
    b) more productive around this house well, maybe not
    c) TOTALLY lost about the move to Cali
    d) panicking a LOT more about the move to Cali
    e) did I say very bored? and lonely?
    f) ya, pretty much bored and lonely.
    g) friendless (I don't have friends outside of this site - really sad huh? )
    h) very bored and lonely

    Ya'll are great
  3. Senior Member
    harrisonsdream's Avatar
    harrisonsdream is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    52,155
    Blog Entries
    1
    #3
    i wish i could meet you brandi, too bad you aren't coming to WA
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    aubrey's Avatar
    aubrey is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Me: SoCal, Him: Afghanistan
    Posts
    4,383
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    i just want to say that i love this site you are so awesome
    ITA!
    Aubrey



    RIP Jeremy 3/17/78 - 1/16/09
  5. Account Closed
    CoffeeGirl's Avatar
    CoffeeGirl is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    56,457

    #5
    I hope to meet you too in Calif Brandi-if your up for it-you rock sweety!
  6. Account Closed
    Brandi's Avatar
    Brandi is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    39,743
    Blog Entries
    1
    #6
    I am up for meeting ANYONE who wants to meet me! I love making new friends and haven't had the chance to make very many up here in the frozen tundra. It will be awesome to live the cali life for a while, where I can actually leave my house without fear of freezing to death Once we get set up in our new house, all of ya'll are welcome to come over. SOS-Fest at Brandi's house!
  7. Senior Member
    harrisonsdream's Avatar
    harrisonsdream is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    52,155
    Blog Entries
    1
    #7
    if i was closer i'd definitely be coming

    brandi when you get to your new place and settled let me know your address
  8. Account Closed
    CoffeeGirl's Avatar
    CoffeeGirl is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    56,457

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    I am up for meeting ANYONE who wants to meet me! I love making new friends and haven't had the chance to make very many up here in the frozen tundra. It will be awesome to live the cali life for a while, where I can actually leave my house without fear of freezing to death Once we get set up in our new house, all of ya'll are welcome to come over. SOS-Fest at Brandi's house!
    WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Account Closed
    CoffeeGirl's Avatar
    CoffeeGirl is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    56,457

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post

    brandi when you get to your new place and settled let me know your address
    me too ok?
  10. Senior Member
    harrisonsdream's Avatar
    harrisonsdream is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    52,155
    Blog Entries
    1
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGirl View Post
    me too ok?
    well being as i'm in WA i can't very well pop over and say hi but i'll pm you my idea for her
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •