Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: just, chaliegh (or whatever your name is these days!)

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

just, chaliegh (or whatever your name is these days!)

Advertisements
    OMGosh!
    Those boots!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  2. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Almost spelled it right

Hahhahaa. I love those boots they are amazing! My bestie got them for me for my birthday. Made more impressive because my bestie is a straight man and a marine . He has good taste and knows me so well. Best boots ever.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    They rock. He rocks!
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"