Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Pistachio!

1. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you

Pistachio!

Advertisements
    Have you moved yet!? I have been thinking about you lately and missing your lawyer logic around here
  2. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Have you moved yet!? I have been thinking about you lately and missing your lawyer logic around here
    Yes! OMG, I have hardly been on here with all the packing, traveling, moving, etc. But we are in Okinawa! And I'm a shit for not seeing you before I left

We were only supposed to have 3 days of movers, but they ended up starting a day early, so we were there for 6 days and 4 of them were spent moving. One spent organizing and one spent cleaning before we headed back down to Atlanta.

But all in all, it went smoothly! We got here Friday night. I bought a car (can't pick it up until January though) and got assigned housing (also can't move in until January)! So much so fast, but it's all been good
  3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by be: pistachio View Post
    Yes! OMG, I have hardly been on here with all the packing, traveling, moving, etc. But we are in Okinawa! And I'm a shit for not seeing you before I left

We were only supposed to have 3 days of movers, but they ended up starting a day early, so we were there for 6 days and 4 of them were spent moving. One spent organizing and one spent cleaning before we headed back down to Atlanta.

But all in all, it went smoothly! We got here Friday night. I bought a car (can't pick it up until January though) and got assigned housing (also can't move in until January)! So much so fast, but it's all been good
    I'm glad you got there safely! moving sounds like a pain! What are your Christmas plans? And New Years?!

ETA gonna need cute belly pics soon!
    Last edited by KittenMittens; 12-23-2014 at 07:58 AM.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Ugh! Took the bar, then moved? Not fun.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!

6. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    Ugh! Took the bar, then moved? Not fun.
    I knowwwww!!! Orders came out of nowhere! We thought he would do 2 more years in NC and then retire We don't want to stay in NC, so I'll probably be taking a third bar when we get back and he retires

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Mermaid. View Post
  7. Regular Member
    Good luck in Oki!! My DB is there now!!
  8. Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!
    Mermaids4Lyfe, YO!