Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Milfy!

1. Senior Member

Milfy!

Advertisements
    How many sausage balls did you have left? I had to make a second batch today because the pan I made 2 days ago are gone already...
  2. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    Send them to me

3. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

We had a couple left but we were snacking on other stuff too. War and I were the only ones to eat them, Seth wouldn't touch them and Landon was all "I DON'T LIKE SAUSAGE BALLS ONLY PATTIES!" More for us!

They were so damn good, we used the wild boar that War ground up and made into sausage. They're getting made again next week and are now my go to appetizer!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveLilToaster View Post
    We had a couple left but we were snacking on other stuff too. War and I were the only ones to eat them, Seth wouldn't touch them and Landon was all "I DON'T LIKE SAUSAGE BALLS ONLY PATTIES!" More for us!

They were so damn good, we used the wild boar that War ground up and made into sausage. They're getting made again next week and are now my go to appetizer!
    I bet they're awesome with game...kicking myself now for not using caribou when we were in AK.

Glad you like them! I've also made "sausage pinwheels" with crescent rolls, shredded cheddar, and sausage. Similar, but not. Roll out the crescents, press the sausage into the dough, top with cheese. Roll, slice, bake for 10-12 minutes at whatever the pillsbury can says to cook crescents at.