Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: amandalouwho2

1. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

amandalouwho2

Advertisements
    Sooooo ..... are you super happy that they finally opened up the rest of 195?

I feel like I have been waiting months for it! But I'm still kind of afraid because I guess it's the end of the month or whatever but I see soooo many people pulled over and sometimes it's hard to tell what the speed limit is with the new bits.

I thought about you though and wondered if it's helping your commute as much as mine. I do NOT miss driving through Florence every day.
  2. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Oh my goshhh yes!!! I love it so much it only shaves off like 3 miles of my commute but it's a change and its making my drive go more smoothly! So happy!

3. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I saw a person pulled over this morning too. I think it's safe to say the speed limit is probably around 70 on the new road!

4. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I think it's 65-70 too ... I haven't really timed my trip but you're right it's definitely more smooth.
  5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    I think it's 65-70 too ... I haven't really timed my trip but you're right it's definitely more smooth.
    It didn't really change a whole lot for me I just tallied up my mileage yesterday because I got gas so it was zeroed out and it was 57 and a half miles instead of my normal 60 ish. So not much of a change but I like not having to slow down in fricking Florence!!

How have you guys been too btw We need to get together again soon!!!

6. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

We do!!! I feel like I"m hardly in Killeen anymore unless it's for work. And I'm taking a four day lol ... I thought about going in but I just really can't do payday today.

What about ya'll, how is everything going? When are you going to move down here and be my neighbor??
  7. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I hope soon!!!! I'm so sick of this commute I'm ready to move like 2 months ago.

We have to get ONE point bumped up on Andrew's credit so we can pre-qualify for a house and then once we get over that hump we are going to start house hunting in the Jarrell/Hutto/Leander ish areas! Other than that, we're good. Just working and all that fun stuff nothing much has changed! Still trying for a baby I'm hoping that at least happens soon.

I'm in Georgetown all the time because of my family!! I'll have to let you know when I'm up there because it's usually on the weekends so we could maybe get lunch one day!!