Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: JaneSays

1. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

JaneSays

Advertisements
    I was about to post on your wall, and realized I don't want to fill the whole thing up like I kinda did with KittenMittens ()

I had a weird dream last night that my baby was born and I had no crib and NO DIAPERS.

How is everything with you? Has your sickness gotten better? No more throwing up on buses?
  2. Senior Member
    Hahaha no more throwing up on buses. I have my 12 week ultrasound today to screen genetic abnormalities. So I'm excited we get to see the baby again! If I can figure out how to crop out identifying information I'll post it. How was your ultrasound?

We got gifted our cloth diapers, some baby clothes, an adorable receiving blanket, some baby bath stuff, and the cutest little lamb stuffed animal this weekend (it was my birthday and my sister's wedding, so all my extended family brought gifts). I also finally bought leggings and I've decided I'll never wear anything else while pregnant.

What about you? How was the 8 week ultrasound?!?
  3. I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home
    I miss Target & Trader Joe's, open roads & the smell of home

I love lamb stuff!!!!!

8 week ultrasound was amazing. DH was mesmerized. And is now obsessed with the baby. A few days later I said, "it became real to you when you saw and heard the baby, huh?" And was like

I just took a photo of our ultrasound

I don't know who is more excited: my husband or my dad

Last week, I told my work we are moving to Japan and gave 4 weeks notice. They said they like me and they aren't mad, but it makes better economic sense for them for my employment to end at the end of the month (yesterday). So now I am just pregnant and lazy.
  4. Senior Member
    Ok so now I can't wait for you to have your next ultrasound. I had no idea the baby would be moving so much! Baby was like, jumping on a pogo stick or something--scrunching up their little baby legs and then pushing off, and then landing all squished up to do it again. I may have nearly died from cuteness overload lol.

Bummer about your job but yay for having lots of time to plan pregnancy/baby stuff! Y'all move fairly soon-ish, right? It'll be nice for you to be able to go ahead and purchase the baby stuff you want here and get ready for the move. Are you going to have a baby shower here before you go?

I feel like my DH is crazy excited. He's already in nesting mode, checking off all these home renovation projects off the list of things to do. I just want all my stuff back where it goes, nice and neat and organized!! When floors and kitchen are done, we start the nursery though I've been pinning like crazy.
    [IMG][/IMG]