Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Andie!

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Andie!

Advertisements
    In your little picture, are you the girl on the left of the right? (light haired or dark?)
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  2. Senior Member
    My hair is dark haha.
  3. Senior Member
    Okay but now I have to ask... Why lol?
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie View Post
    Okay but now I have to ask... Why lol?
    because there are what appears to be two cute girls/women in that pic under your name, and I never knew which one was you. You know the pic, the two pulling aside curtains? so you are the dark haired one on the right?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynavywife View Post
    because there are what appears to be two cute girls/women in that pic under your name, and I never knew which one was you. You know the pic, the two pulling aside curtains? so you are the dark haired one on the right?
    Ahh, yeah that's me like two years ago. Man I should really update that picture hahaha. Also thanks lol.