Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LYNN!!!!

1. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

LYNN!!!!

Advertisements
    Omg I have found amazingness!!! It's sweeter than the regular stuff but it's still delicious and I'm in luuuuurve.

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I'm a little pissed off at Heineken USA. They aren't distributing regular Strongbow, only these two sweet varieties, Gold and Honey & Apple. They need to bring the regular, dry variety back to the US! I don't know why they couldn't just ADD the two new varieties and why they dropped the best cider ever made.
  3. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

I'm a little pissed off at Heineken USA. They aren't distributing regular Strongbow, only these two sweet varieties, Gold and Honey & Apple. They need to bring the regular, dry variety back to the US! I don't know why they couldn't just ADD the two new varieties and why they dropped the best cider ever made.
    Come to think of it yeah I didn't see the regular stuff when I saw this. I've been drinking Angry Orchard because I haven't been to the 1 store in town that has strongbow. I had to grab beer for brats and saw this and flipped. I saw the Gold too, how is that one?
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I haven't tried it yet. I've heard that it's sweet and good, but I prefer the dry!
  5. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

what.what.what.

I saw the gold at the store the other day and almost tried it but I didn't realize it meant no more regular
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by [his] lobster View Post
    what.what.what.

I saw the gold at the store the other day and almost tried it but I didn't realize it meant no more regular
    They had just started carrying the regular at our shoppette and when I was in one day, the Heineken USA rep was pulling the regular out of the cooler and putting it in a cart. I told him I was there to buy one, was there a problem and he told me they were pulling the regular and putting in the Gold at the shoppette. He let me buy all 6 of the six packs of the regular so he wouldn't have to do the paper work and could just start stocking the Gold. He also told me Heineken USA wasn't going to sell the regular in the US any more so what was out there was all there was.
  7. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

They had just started carrying the regular at our shoppette and when I was in one day, the Heineken USA rep was pulling the regular out of the cooler and putting it in a cart. I told him I was there to buy one, was there a problem and he told me they were pulling the regular and putting in the Gold at the shoppette. He let me buy all 6 of the six packs of the regular so he wouldn't have to do the paper work and could just start stocking the Gold. He also told me Heineken USA wasn't going to sell the regular in the US any more so what was out there was all there was.
    We need to start a petition. Change.org is it?
  8. Senior Member

We have it in Canada... just saying
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    We have it in Canada... just saying

Packing now!
  10. Senior Member

Packing now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast